Aug 6, 2013

Websites I Really Like

Everybody has different hobbies. Now a days there are so many options to select from. I like to play games on my laptop. So I'm writing this post about my favorite websites. I will write more in my next post.

Since the Harry Potter books and movies have ended, J. K. Rowling decided to create Pottermore, a website that allows you to travel through the books. Each book contains scenes from the chapters and allow you to collect items. You can even go to Diagon Alley to buy supplies for your journey,you get chosen into  the 4 houses ( Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw) and you get your own wand. Go to Pottermore.com to get started!

Chess.com is a website that allows you to play chess against the computer for free or you can play someone across the Internet. There are tournaments you can enter, learn, watch videos and solve puzzles. There are apps for this website on Chrome Web Store, iPhone, and Android devices.

This is my favorite website for playing games. There are different game categories and are quite easy to understand and play.



0 comments:

Post a Comment