Aug 6, 2013

The Worst Case Scenario: Deadly Seas, You Decide How To Survive!

The Worst Case Scenario series gives the reader a different reading experience, instead of reading the book from beginning to end, there are choices in the book which have multiple options and you must choose the right one or you might go to the wrong ending.


In the Deadly Seas book by David Borgenicht and Alexander Lurie with Mike Perham, sailing consultant, you are the youngest group to sail across the whole world! You encounter real sailing problems, such as health issues, wildlife, and storms. There are total 33 endings those leads you to wrong path,but there is only one ending to ultimate success! This book was really confusing ( making the right choices) for me. So many times I went to the wrong ending, but this made me more ambitious to find out the successful ending. I was so desperate to see "Congratulations! You have achieved... THE ULTIMATE SUCCESS."
and I finally did it !!! It was totally an adventurous journey.
There are other books in the series like Amazon, Everest, and Mars. I will write about these books soon.








0 comments:

Post a Comment