Aug 6, 2013

Masters of Disaster

 disaster2                
by Gary Paulsen
"Lets face facts: we  may be the most boring twelve-year olds on the planet."  This is how Henry Mosley delineates their life to his best pals, Reed Hamner and Riley Dollen. Eventually, he convinces them to go on  extreme adventures. This leads them to attempting craziest ideas like riding a bicycle off a roof, camping out alone in the woods, trying to solve a hundred-year old murder, inside a bull riding ring and much more. I'm not going to ruin your hilarious experience by describing all of it. Henry always comes up with the  scariest ideas, Riley researches things , and dreadful Reed has to do Henry's ideas. I hit my funny bone after their mishaps. 
I can totally relate to characters and the plot of this book because me and my friends always do crazy stuff. The incidents in the book remind me of our real life disasters. I've read this book multiple times, and every time I find it equally amusing. What I like the most about this book, is that all three friends crack me up a lot. Gary Paulsen brings humor and disaster all in one book. Don't miss this funny ride with mastermind Henry, researcher Riley, and dreadful Reed !







0 comments:

Post a Comment